Vacancy logistics assistant
As a logistics assistant, you carry out all the logistic tasks for Warehousing and Trans-shipment, and you ensure that inbound and outbound shipments are taken care of with all due care.
In addition, you are responsible for correctly putting together client orders by carrying out logistics tasks and order picking activities within warehousing. You do so in accordance with the instructions and guidelines that apply within the company, the relevant quality standards, and the agreements entered into with the client.
By doing so, you contribute to providing the client with excellent service and to realising the goals set out within the Warehousing and Trans-shipment department.
The tasks of the logistics assistant:
- You are responsible for unloading and loading trucks and ensuring that trucks and containers depart on time as scheduled and in accordance with the agreements entered into with the client.
- You ensure that all client orders are correctly put together by picking the orders.
- You identify and report any irregularities, incidents of damage, deficiencies, and opportunities for process improvement.
- You inspect, check in, and prepare inbound and outbound goods for further processing.
- You take care of the physical and administrative entry of the inbound goods in the (WMS) system.
- You pick orders and prepare them for shipment, including the required documents.
- You provide support when necessary for all relevant activities at all the departments.
- You monitor the quality and quantity of the work activities carried out.
Job requirements in terms of education and experience:
- You have completed lower vocational education (LBO).
- You have experience with receiving goods, sending goods, packaging them, and logistics work activities.
- You have a licence to operate a forklift truck and a reach truck as well as proven experience with such equipment.
- You are familiar with scanning and barcoding systems.
- You can work independently, also as a member of a team.
Do you recognise yourself in the above job profile, and do you think you would enjoy working with us? Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Acquisition activities following up on this advertisement are not welcomed.